Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection — Container: digital collection
Abstract The David Jaffe papers are a digital collection of two games developed by game industry veteran David Jaffe. Files relate to two cancelled projects: “Dark Guns” for Sony PlayStation (1997-1999) and “VBL” for PlayStation 4 (2017-2018).
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract The Insomniac Games records are a compilation of game design documentation, including notes, descriptions, drawings, and more, for various games created by Insomniac Games. The materials are dated between 1998 and 2005.
Item — Box: Individual Manuscripts
Overview These pages and disks form the PlayStation One SCEA SourceBook, a style guide for use by Sony Computer Entertainment America-licensed developers and publishers in creating tools and games for PlayStation. This kit covers proposals, game design and development guidelines, packaging design standards, submission, and manufacturing of games for PlayStation. Two 3.5" floppy disks, containing templates, fonts, and spine artwork guidelines, have been imaged and are available to on-site researchers.
- Names: Sony Interactive Entertainment, Inc. X
- Authorship -- Style manuals 1
- Dark Guns (Video game) 1
- Girl with a Stick (Video game) 1
- Monster Knight (Video game) 1
- Ratchet & Clank (Video game series) 1
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (Video game) 1
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (Video game) 1
- Resistance: Fall of Man (Video game) 1
- Spyro (Video game series) 1
- Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage! (Video game) 1
- Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon (Video game) 1
- The Last Days of Planet Earth (Video game) 1
- Tornado Ball (Video game) 1
- VBL (Video game) 1
- Video games 1
- Video games -- Specimens 1 ∧ less