Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection Scope and Content Note This is an intellectually compiled collection detailing the Dungeons & Dragons-related holdings in the Brian Sutton-Smith Library and Archives of Play.Archival collections containing Dungeons & Dragons-related materials include the Play Generated Map and Document Archive (PlaGMaDA) papers, ...
File — Box: Individual Manuscripts
Abstract This typed manuscript was created by wargamer Charles Grant, likely in the 1960s. As the front of this document states, "The primary object of the Grant Rules for Mid-Eighteenth Century type wargames is to ensure that the players have a fast, realistic, and enjoyable game."
Collection — Container: Digital
Abstract The William J. Hoyt Dungeons & Dragons collection is a compilation of scans, photographs, and digital files documenting Hoyt’s personal involvement with Dungeons & Dragons and other role-playing games. The bulk of the materials are dated between 1966 and 1979.
- Names: Hoyt, William J. (“Bill”) X
- Dungeons and Dragons (Game) 2
- Games of strategy 2
- Gygax, Gary 2
- Simulation games 2
- Advanced Dungeons and Dragons (Game) 1
- Arneson, Dave 1
- Dungeons and Dragons (Game) -- History 1
- Empire of the Petal Throne (Game) 1
- Fantasy gamers 1
- Fantasy games 1
- Games of strategy -- History 1
- National Toy Hall of Fame inductee 1
- Role playing 1
- Role playing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1
- Role playing games 1
- Role playing games -- History 1
- Simulation games in education 1 ∧ less