Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract This is a compilation of published computer manuals and printouts of early programs created by Bill Budge. The materials are from 1971 through 1985.
Collection — Box: 1-2
Abstract This collection contains software, publications, and original artwork created by Lucia Grossberger Morales on the Apple II computer using her programs The Designer’s Tool Kit and SpaceLace. The bulk of the materials are dated between 1982 and 1988.
Abstract This digital file is from a website created by French retro game enthusiast "JM" on Boutillon.free.fr. In 2007, he provided questions for an email-based interview between an Australian journalist and Roland Gustafsson, who wrote copy protection on software for Brøderbund and Strategic Simulations, Inc. (SSI) in the 1980s. This webpage contains text from the emails and interview with Gustafsson, as well as additional screenshots, uploaded images, and reference about Gustafsson's game...
- Names: Apple Computer, Inc. X
- Apple II (Computer) -- Programming -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 2
- Brøderbund 1
- Computer art -- Exhibitions 1
- Computer art -- Software 1
- Computer art -- United States 1
- Computer programs -- Pirated editions 1
- Designer's Tool Kit (Software) 1
- MousePaint (Computer program) 1
- Palo Alto (Calif.) 1
- Pinball Construction Set (Computer program) 1
- Piracy (Copyright) 1
- Piracy (Copyright) -- Prevention 1
- Silicon Valley (Calif.) 1
- Software piracy 1
- SpaceLace (Software) 1
- Women in Games 1 ∧ less